Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hawaii







December 28, 2010 Tuesday Honolulu, Oahu
This morning we got ready and checked out of our hotel. We drove north to the Dole Plantation. While we were there, we took a little train ride and then we walked around in a garden tour. We ate lunch at a restaurant they had there. Barbara and both got chili cheese dogs with pineapple on top. It was so yummers! It was beautiful at Dole.
Then we drove back to the Pearl Harbor Historical Place. We only had thirty minutes to look around because it was closing, so we quickly looked around. I would like to go back there someday to be able to see more of it.
The rest of the day, we did some shopping. I looked around some for a dress I could wear at the wedding. No luck Rocky! We got dinner at KFC, got gas and them turned in the rental car and got the shuttle to the airport. We flew out of Honolulu at 10:55 p.m. I slept some on the plane. I finally got the most comfortable when I laid down in the two middle seats between Mom and Barbara. On the plane, we got a snack of a croissant and potato chip and a chocolate macadamia nut cluster.We arrived in Las Vegas at 6:40 a.m. I left my mom and sister and caught a plane to El Paso. What a wonderful vacation! Next time I go to Hawaii, I want to take Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment