Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hawaii


December 18, 2010 Saturday
My mom, my sister and Barbara started on a Norwegian Cruise ship for our cruise of the Hawaiian Islands. We flew from Las Vegas, Nevada to Honolulu, Hawaii. It took us 6 hours to fly there. We got a lovely lunch on our flight that consisted of Spinach and Egg frittata, blueberry muffin and a soft drink. A girl close to me ordered 'Pog' to drink. I didn't know what that was, but it looked like some sort of juice. So next chance I got I ordered it. It turned out to be a yummy juice called Passion Orange Guava. I thought I would see it a lot in Hawaii, but it wasn't that common. It was the biggest plane I had ever been on. We sat in the middle section, taking three of the four seats. There were two seats on each side and we were i row 35, and there were a lot of seats behind us. Nana and Barbara watched movies on individual screens that were on the seats in front of us. After Nana had watched a movie or two, she traded seats with me and I watched Ramona and Beezus. The reason being, they had paid $15 to watch movies and I hadn't. We took a shuttle from the airport to our cruise ship. It cost us $6.00 each. We got on the ship and went to our stateroom which was 4524. We went to dinner at The Aloha Cafe (it's a buffet) and had dinner. We set sail for Maui at 7:00 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. Its almost like I'm there. How fun! You guys sound like you did it all. Check out my holiday at blankenboat.blogspot.com. Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete