Sunday, January 2, 2011





December 19, 2010 Sunday Maui, Hawaii This morning, we got up and ate breakfast at the buffet and then got on a bus to go on a Whale Watching excursion. The bus took us to a small boat that we road on for about three hours. It was a very bumpy ride. We saw lots of whale blow spouts, whale backs and tails flapping. It was very peaceful and calming. I didn't get any whales with my camera. I think Barbara did. After we got back to the ship, we ate lunch at The Cadillac Diner. I ate mozzarella sticks and vegetable lasagna. Then Barbara and I went for the Hula Dance lesson. It was fun. Then at 7:00 pm we went to see a program called Polynesian Dancers. It was great. Then we went to hear Tony Beau sing a tribute to the Beatles. 5 Stars! At the end, he invited people to come up and dance to twist and shout. So Barbara and I got up there and danced.

1 comment:

  1. We had a missionary from New Zealand do the Moari war dance in our living room in Reno. I got a picture and the best part is Daniel's eyes as big as saucers staring at this missionary. It's good to have that kid home even for a few days.

    ReplyDelete