Friday, January 1, 2010

Birthday Trip Las Vegas St. George








Hailey said "Grandma, lets go on a road trip!" So We did. Hailey rode in our car for the entire car except for the last 2 hours it was so fun. We took pictures at the St. George Temple, saw Brad's brother Rob and his family, Barbara, Karen and I got to see and hear John Canaan at the St. George tabernacle. He is an LDS singer that had a local hit called "What if I loved you" I have been a fan of his for over 30 years. He sang Christmas songs for us. He was kind enough to let me take a picture with him. Then we went to Las Vegas to see the Blue Man show. It was fabulous. Those who went to the show were: Brad, Robin, Karl, Leslie, Scott, Dav, Barbara, Audrey and Vera. I am looking forward to going back to Vegas sometime to see "Menopause the Musical".
We also saw Santa this year. Ho ho ho!

1 comment:

  1. oh that is so cute! I was wishing I got a picture of Hailey in your car! That was such a big part of the trip!

    ReplyDelete