Monday, October 5, 2009

Manic Monday



Ok, so I went to the bank to make a deposit for the reading council I belong to. So I went through the drive thru. After they were done, I realized I wanted an account balance so I thought I would go around to the ATM drive thru. I was driving out the in way and then I tried to flip a youie to go thru the ATM, well, I didn't make the turn and high centered my car. Smooth move exlax!
I called Brad and he came over to help. Good thing I am married to MacGuyver. He saved my cookies! I'm astupit!

1 comment:

  1. Then there was the time I was trying to get my car tire in the two metal guides at the car wash and went in the wrong spot and got my car stuck but good in the car wash and popped my tire in the process of running over the metal guides. Don't things that seem easy to other people and confusing to us irritate you? Me too! Funny story there Rob.

    ReplyDelete